We are a non-profit, 501 (c) 3, agency providing employment services for individuals with disabilities and other barriers to employment locally across Washington state.
We focus on the individual and develop services to provide support in a Person Centered and Self-Directed approach.
Our goal is to support individual job-seekers to attain jobs that fit their interests, skills and abilities while integrating into the workplace in a productive and effective manner that meets the needs of employers.
“Facilitate individualized employment for people with developmental disabilities and others who experience barriers to meaningful jobs.”
- Individual Contribution
- Creative and Customized Employment Supports
- Team and Community Involvement
Our Guiding Principles
- Assume that all people have the potential to work in integrated community settings and earn meaningful wages.
- Honor each dream: the visible and the hidden, the simple and the complex.
- Honor and respect all people, all voices and all cultures; especially those who have historically not been included in the design of their own services.
- Recognize that the individual is not separate, but part of something greater by drawing on the strengths, resiliency, and resources of the individual’s family, friends and community.
- Collect, track, analyze, and use data, including success stories to validate the integrity of our work.
- Recognize that behind every statistic, every diagnosis, every historical account is a real human being, with all the complexity, magnificence and potential for great things that is in each of us.
Please see our Participant Handbook for more information about ENSO and our services.
Annual Report for 2013-2014.